top of page
  • Writer's pictureFort Group CPA

U.S. Tax Filing with the IRS for US Citizens who are Residents in Canada

Are you a US citizen? Are you a resident of Canada?

The United States is one of the only countries in the world that require their citizens to report their worldwide income even if they are a resident of another country. Even if you have not lived in the US since childhood, if you have your US citizenship, you are required to file US tax returns with the IRS.

We specialize in getting US citizens in Canada caught up with their US filings with the IRS. Please review our US tax services.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page